Proud of You

I am so proud of you - the way in which you hold yourself, the way you carry yourself despite all those hurdles, the morals that you carry forward with you. I am so proud of how far you have come and if no one has told you in a while, you are already doing an amazing job. The way you take each day as it comes, the smile that you plant on your face even during difficult times, everything is just so beautiful and inspiring. Every single thing in life will somehow work out for the best to you. All that I wish is to give you as much light and support as I can, just to watch you climb every mountain and jump over every hurdle towards happiness and success. You deserve all the wonderful things that you are fighting for, and I am so proud of you, I will always be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midst of All Echoes

Forever and Always

Despite the Darkness