The Silent Cry

Days blend into nights, weeks into months, months into years, and still, I feel as if I'm treading water, just trying to stay afloat. Every day seems dreary, a repeat of the one before, filled with an unending cycle of challenges and setbacks. To be continuously exploited, leaves me questioning my path and purpose.

In the quiet moments of introspection, I find myself lost amidst a sea of aims and goals. Each one a beacon of hope and ambition, yet even the simple act of breathing feels overwhelmingly burdensome. The weight of my aspirations presses heavily upon my chest, and I wonder how I am supposed to pursue all that I have dreamed of. How much more pain must I endure before I see the fruits of my labor ? Is there an end to this relentless struggle ?

There is light at the end of the tunnel, yet, in this very moment I long for a reprieve, a moment of peace where I can breathe freely. The days I lose to this struggle feel like a lifetime slipping away, each one a missed opportunity, a dream deferred.

Yet, with weary heart and heavy soul, I will continue to breathe amidst everything, and hold onto the  glimmer of a better tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midst of All Echoes

You

Forever and Always